Brandon Douglas, CES
Brandon graduated from Henderson State University in 2000 and pursued a business career, but found it lacking in the creativity he desired. He decided a change was in order and pursued the Executive Chef designation while attending the Culinary School at Pulaski Technical College. He apprenticed under some of Hot Springs' biggest chefs, including Paul Uther and Paul Novicky. He's now rolling that fine dining experience out for Arkansas Blue Cross employees and guests.
"I'm excited to be here at Green Leaf Grill and look forward to meeting each of you and exploring healthy foods together!"
- Executive Chef at Arkansas Children's Hospital
- Executive Chef at Big Rock Bistro
- Culinary School Apprenticeship Instructor
View Brandon's Recipes
- 2004-Apprentice of the Year nomination at Chef Paul's
- 2005-Sous Chef of the Year at Nu Cuisine Lounge