Key areas of focus for GLG Opening
What distancing rules are to be in effect?
Floor labels directing customers to social distance
What changes in sanitation and cleaning will take place?
All table to be disinfected after each use, high touch surfaces disinfected every 30 minutes, closed between breakfast & lunch to sanitize all customer accessible surfaces and touchpoints
How will employees be monitored for health?
Each employee is temperature checked when they arrive to work
Changes in dining room set up:
Tables and chairs removed to ensure six feet distancing
Changes in takeout:
No major changes- strong focus on delivery services once menu is more consistent
Changes for catering:
All catering will be in individually served containers – a new catering menu will be available June 8th
Other noteworthy changes
- Cash will no longer be accepted as a payment option as of June 1st (employee badge, credit card, Apple Pay)
- Face masks must be worn by any customer who enters the cafe
- Additional health and safety signage throughout the cafe- multiple sanitizer stands in the cafe
- Cashier shields installed
- Customers will scan their own items and swipe own badge or cards for payment to promote a 100% contactless transaction